Founded in May 2016, French In Motion is a New York-based not-for-profit organization that brings together French and American professionals in film, TV and new media industries. All occupations in creation, production, distribution are represented: screenwriters, directors, producers, crews, set and costume designers, post-prod teams, distributors, broadcasters, legal, etc…
A year-round program designed for French and American producers/directors who aim to produce international works that appeal to both US and European markets, and for which they require partners on the other side of the Atlantic.
CALL FOR ENTRIES FOR FRENCH PROJECTS: Deadline: MAY 18th
The program includes 2 workshops per year which bring together both French and American selected teams : one during the Champs Elysées Film Festival in Paris (June 13-15, 2018) and the second one during IFP Week in NYC (September 15-21, 2018).
- 5 American producers and 5 French producers are selected every year upon call for projects (in March for the American projects, in May for the French projects)
- The producers from both countries read projects of their peers ahead of the gatherings and provide guidance and contacts for their respective market.
- During the workshops, IFP / French In Motion / CEFF organize:
- one-on-one meetings with qualified partners from the industry (producers, distributors, agents, sales agents, broadcasters...).
- collective workshops about market specificities and key players, business processes, financing options (tax credits, equity, state funds and grants...), legal guidelines.
- training and feedback by alumni and experts.
- Networking events and cocktails are organized to facilitate introduction to the industry.
How to apply?
Download the application form and fill in it carefully.
Save it and send it to email@example.com
3- SUBMITTING FEE
Pay the 100$ fee to finalize you application.